Psychologist Newcastle – Adult and Child Mental Health Services
Psychologists are trained health professionals who specialise in helping people with their thinking, emotions and behaviour. Psychologists can assist people to manage emotional and psychological problems such as depression and anxiety.
Psychologists also help people to enhance relationships, better manage work related stress, set and achieve life goals, improve communication skills, increase confidence and self esteem.
InPsych Consultants are a Psychologists dedicated to providing effective psychological assessment and treatment using evidence based therapies.
Our Psychologists are supportive and caring. We are committed to working with you, so that you can achieve your goals, feel better, learn new skills, think differently and create positive changes in your life.
InPsych Consultants can assist with but are not limited to the following:
- Depression and post natal depression Anxiety and stress management
- Relationship issues
- Parenting and child behaviour management
- Work related stress
- Grief and loss
- Eating disorders and body image
- Self esteem, assertiveness and confidence
- Habit disorders – smoking, eating, shopping, gambling and alcohol